WRAW – Workplace Resilience & Wellbeing
Wraw – Workplace resilience and wellbeing is the world’s first psychometric tool that measures resilience and its impact on wellbeing, created by business psychologists and wellbeing experts from The Wellbeing Project.
Whilst there is increasing recognition of the importance of employee resilience and how it impacts wellbeing, until now there has been a gap in terms of how to measure it. Wraw, which stands for workplace resilience and wellbeing, is a psychometric tool that has been developed to provide these insights.
Taking part in WRAW helps to increase employees’ self-awareness of their current levels of resilience and gives organisations rich data that can be used to support their workforce more effectively and engender a culture of healthy high performance.
The programme is based on the 5 Pillars of Resilience, which provides a holistic view, covering thinking style and the emotional and physical elements that impact wellbeing. The 5 Pillars of Resilience is a robust model used by hundreds of leading organisations across the UK and globally.
WRAW works by individuals completing personal psychometric reports followed by a 1:1 de-brief with a Wraw master practitioner. The individual will then be given a personal strategy for work and personal life.
We can then run the individual reports together to form group reports for teams/ leaders/ groups of leaders or the whole organisation.
We will then follow the group reports up with whole day or split day workshops focusing on the results of whichever team based report you ordered.
Key benefits of Wraw
· Gain a robust measure of employee wellbeing and resilience
· Be proactive and help minimise the risk of employee wellbeing declining
· Help employees identify personal strategies to habitually enable resilience and wellbeing
· Understand individual results and how they compare to the UK general population
· Identify key pressure points or drainers in the workplace
· Target investments in wellbeing initiatives more effectively to gain maximum return
· Nurture and promote a culture of wellbeing and healthy high performance
Please find example downloads of each report below –
Business case study available upon request.
If you think WRAW would benefit your workplace please get in touch and we will put you on to one of our experts to have a more in depth discussion on how Wraw can impact you and your workplace.