I run both online and in person programmes. They can range from anything from 4 weeks +
We will explore different aspects and styles of meditation within my programs and we will include breath work such as pranayama and Nauli and include movement and sound.
My programmes are designed to ignite that energy spark inside you, support you in finding your true nature, find more mental clarity and break away from those awful negative thinking cycles and truly realise the miracle that is life.
The programmes are a mix of live meditation, learning sessions, home practice content, scriptures, videos and audio recordings. I will include talks about Buddhism and the thought processes I follow from the Dharma . It is always great to touch on the history of meditation to understand it on a deeper level. You also do not need to be Buddhist to learn the Dharma and its teachings.
Below is an example of what an 8 week programme looks like
- A detailed individual assessment: every participant receives an individual detailed assessment, carried out through informal discussion over the phone.
- 8 x sessions lasting up to 1.5 hours
- An eight weeks teaching and support programme
- Dedicated audio/video recordings for participants to listen to and follow between sessions
- Access to the trainer between sessions for the duration of the course
Week by week example
Week 1: Waking up from automatic pilot
Week 2: Becoming aware | Mind | Body | Soul
Week 3: Focus of the body | Feelings | Sensations
Week 4: Making meaning out of thoughts and feelings
Week 5: Being with what is difficult
Week 6: Choosing your response | Noticing your reaction
Week 7: Accepting silent space
Week 8: Love | Compassion | Gratitude
Is there any homework?
The answer is yes there is homework although the word homework is daunting we like to call it life practice as this is all part of an improved you so the more practice you get in the better. Life practice will consist of daily meditations, readings and keeping a journal of thoughts.
We suggest around 30 – 45 mins practice per day.
Homework is not mandatory, the choice is yours.
6 and 8 week programme attendees get discount access to my day retreats which look like this example below
- 10:00-10:30 The waking circle – Intros and snacks
- 10:30-11:00 Exploring our breath and its qualities | Pranayama | Nauli
- 11:00-12:00 Music and meditations
- 12:00-12:30 Mindful walking
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch | Enjoy mindful eating
- 13:30-14:00 Movement and breathing | mindful movement | discussions
- 14:00-14:30 Silence is Golden | Empty space
- 14:30-15:30 Visualisations | creating your future | Training the subconscious
- 15:30 -16:00 The sharing circle