The Spring Awakening | Meditation Retreat | Bisley Yurt
Welcome to our Spring Awakening Meditation retreat with me! Shane
I have put together an epic day of togetherness, right in the heart of Surrey on the Beautiful grounds of the Bisley Yurt!
Come and be part of a truly awakening experience with the Jasper Tribe!
“Unplug, relax and connect with your true inner spirit . We will find our softness, explore our consciousness and share the beauty of meditation practice for a full day with the combined energy of 12 other amazing souls”
Miles Green Farm, Queens Road Bisley GU24 9AR United Kingdom
” AWAKEN YOUR SPIRIT AND IGNITE YOUR MIND “
We will clear our minds from the hustle and bustle, the chitter chatter and negative thoughts. We will tap into our conscious awareness along with transporting our minds to far away lands, our perfect futures and make clarity of the here and now.
Lets feel inner peace and clarity together in this Spring Awakening circle by a warm fire in the wonderful Surrey countryside ( In an awesome Yurt) absolute nourishment!
Schedule – This may change closer to the time
- 10:00-10:30 The waking circle – Intros and snacks
- 10:30-11:00 Breathing – Exploring our breath and its qualities
- 11:00-12:00 Energy – Music and meditations
- 12:00-12:30 Lets walk – Mindful walking
- 12:30-13:30 Nourishment – Lunch – Enjoy mindful eating
- 13:30-14:00 Stretch – Movement and breathing – mindful movement – discussions
- 14:00-14:30 Nothingness – Silence is Golden
- 14:30-15:30 Seeing is believing – Visualisations – Seeing our future – Training the subconscious
- 15:30 -16:00 We arrived – The sharing circle
- Throughout the day water, coffee and herbal teas will be available.
- Snacks will be served twice throughout the day – Fruit will be available throughout the day and we will serve some afternoon nibbles such as Vegan avocado brownies and Gluten free flapjacks! YUM
- You will receive a tasty healthy lunch to re-energise and nourish your body (Vegan)- you can also bring your own food if your prefer or if your not vegan bring some tasty bits to add to it. x
What should I bring?
- Yoga mat
- A pillow
- Your own refillable drink bottle
- A Cover/ blanket
- Comfortable clothing – Preferably already on your body and an extra if needed – We do have a roaring log fire!
- Socks – in case your toes get cold
- Shoes you do not mind getting dirty – We are on a farm and if the weather has been bad it might be a bit wet and soft outside
- An open mind
What can meditation help with ?
- Sleep problems
It can also help enhance….
- Cognitive function
Your Questions answered
- Can beginners come along? Absolutely! Beginners to gurus all are welcome
- Do you have to be spiritual to benefit from meditation? You do not need to be anything with a label, meditation is for everyone.
- Do I already need to do meditation to attend? Absolutely not, whatever part of your journey you are on we are all in this together!
- Will there be much movement? There will be some movement throughout the day, but you do not need to join in with everything.
- Do I need to bring food? We do provide some nourishment, but you are welcome to bring your own as well.